Becoming a parent is an exciting time, and our team will support you through any legal complexities, so you can focus on what’s important.
We can help you from the very start of your journey through to any challenges you might encounter. Our team will offer clear, effective advice to support you in growing your family and achieving your desired results.
The law around adoption is quite strict, for understandable reasons, so having support from a legal expert you can trust is important. We have considerable expertise and experience in the following areas:
- International and intercountry adoption – the legal entry of children into the UK, and options for British nationals living abroad
- Domestic adoption and children in the care of a local authority
- Understanding your rights to adopt in the UK
- Step-Parent adoption
- Same sex couples and adoption
- Kinship carers and Grandparents adoption
- Those adoptions considered “de-facto” under the UK immigration rules
Removing the fear from divorce: The benefits of family arbitration
Arbitration is an excellent form of dispute resolution when you want to settle matters out of court.
Giving your children a voice when a relationship breaks down
With the right support, your separation can have a positive outcome which has you and your children’s best interests at heart.