Jilna is an experienced Associate advising on all aspects of commercial and residential property law.
Since joining Laurus, Jilna has worked closely with the Director within the commercial department, on a range of complex commercial and high value transactions.
Jilna’s commercial expertise include:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases, under leases and rent deposit deeds.
- Advising and drafting of Licence for Alterations
- Advising and drafting on Guarantee Agreements
- Assignments of existing leases
- Complex commercial sales and purchases
- Development and planning work
- Drafting and negotiating option agreements, promotion agreements and joint venture agreements
- Financing and lending
- Agricultural land
Jilna has a growing reputation as a leading lawyer in her field, with both technical ability and skill in negotiating and protecting her clients’ interests. Jilna’s client base ranges from high net-worth individuals and SMEs to property developers who value her attention to detail and ability to find pragmatic solutions.
In addition to Jilna’s commercial caseload, she is experienced in all areas of residential property including sales and purchase, transfers of equity, remortgages, lease extensions, help to buy, deeds of variations and Landlord and Tenant work.
5 legal issues to consider before buying
Our property expert Jasmine Phayre has compiled a checklist of five legal complications to consider, to help make buying your home simple.
10 Pieces of Property Jargon Demystified
House hunting can be stressful at the best of times. Our property experts have broken down some of the most common pieces of jargon you’ll encounter throughout your transaction, so you can act with confidence.