- Solicitors' Regulation Authority Approved Manager
- Commercial property – corporate occupiers, multi-tier investments and development.
- Land development, site acquisition and promotion agreements.
- Multi-million-pound site acquisitions and disposals.
- Residential property – freehold and leasehold sales and complex leasehold advice.
- Ultra-high net worth individuals.
- Advising group companies and corporate clients.
James is an expert property lawyer. As a director and shareholder in Laurus, James leads our Northcote Road office in Clapham.
His expertise is called upon by the ultra-high net worth, legal firms, property developers, trusts, corporations and global investors.
He is retained by his offshore clients and their client companies and has acted for both royalty and leading political figures over the years who value his pragmatic advice and counsel.
As an expert property lawyer with a decade’s top-tier experience, his acumen is invaluable to a loyal client-base, where he deals with all aspects of residential and commercial property law. Notably, James has been pivotal in multi-million-pound site acquisitions, disposals and multi-tier investments across both residential and commercial. At a group level, James provides counsel to his clients’ group companies and frequently runs teams on acquisition and development.
Pragmatic, swift and able to cut to the chase, he is trusted and recommended by London’s leading estate agents as well as a number of London and international law firms.
Laurus handled both the sale of my property and the purchase of my new home with consummate professionalism, patience and diligence. Both transactions came with their own uniquely complex set of circumstances, which James Chadwick navigated with admirable diplomacy. I cannot recommend them highly enough.