Experience: A-Level (or equivalent) or higher
Completed A Levels and looking for a career? Started uni and decided it’s not for you? A fantastic role, based in Central London, to kickstart your career in business administration, with the opportunity to gain a recognised professional qualification as you work.
Bold, dynamic and growing rapidly, Laurus is the law firm that’s redefining the legal experience.
From our London offices in Farringdon, Aldgate and Clapham, we use a people-first approach, putting clients at the centre and building a professional, entrepreneurial culture from within.
We're on a mission to improve people's legal wellbeing, by providing them with high quality, simple and effective legal advice that is jargon-free and completed with the minimum of fuss.
Today we are building life-long relationships with our clients, standing by their side, placing our legal expertise at their fingertips – exactly when they need it. Our ambition is big. We want to transform the personal legal industry, and we need great people to make that happen.
You will be joining one of London's fastest growing law firms, whose teams have a market-leading reputation for excellence.
As a Support Services Assistant, you'll be central to maintaining the smooth operation of the firm and our cases. You'll be a key member of our central support team, responsible for fulfilling printing, post and file opening requests from every department, and for the maintenance of both digital and physical files.
You'll directly support our Support Services Manager, as well as being trained by and working closely with the central support team in Farringdon. This includes enrolment onto our apprenticeship scheme, where you will have the chance to develop key skills and earn a Level 3 Business Administration Diploma, as well as continued career development and progression as Laurus continues to grow.
You will be educated to A-Level or equivalent, and have a strong interest in developing your operational skills and long-term career. You will be proactive, organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Educated to at least A-Level (or equivalent) is required.
- Previous experience within a customer facing role is required. Work experience within professional services is beneficial.
- A driven can-do attitude with an ability to follow direction with initiative, discretion and confidentiality.
- Proactive approach to work with an eye for detail and a strong motivation to learn.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional team player, resilient and calm under pressure with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT technical skills including a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft applications and an ability to embrace the use of new systems and software.